What is Agneepath Scheme 2022 : The opposition to the Agneepath plan to recruit youth as Agneepath for four years in the army is increasing. Thousands of army recruitment candidates took to the streets in various cities of the state to take out processions and protest against the plan.
It is being said from the government that correct information is not being given to the students and candidates in this regard. At the same time, students say that what is the Agneepath scheme, due to this, the future of many youth is in danger. In the midst of all this, the government has issued a release and explained in detail about this scheme.
The Agneepath scheme, a new scheme of recruitment in the Indian Army, is being fiercely opposed across the country. Meanwhile, the Indian Air Force has shared information related to the central government’s ‘Agneepath’ scheme on its website. Its selection process from the Air Force is starting from June 24.
In this, other information including eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification is given. It states that all Indians are eligible for this scheme, however the age of the candidate should be between 17.5 years to 21 years to apply for it. It has also been told that how much leave will be given to Agniveers in a year and how much insurance cover they will get.
What is Agneepath Scheme 2022 :
Under the Agneepath scheme of the Centre, 46 thousand youth are to be inducted into the Sahastra forces this year. Under the scheme the youth will be recruited for four years and will be called ‘Agniveer’. Age of Agniveers will be between 17 to 21 years and salary will be 30-40 thousand per month. 25 percent of the youth recruited under the scheme will get more opportunities in the army and the remaining 75 percent will have to leave the job.
There will be no change from the Agneepath plan in the regimental system of the Army. The number of Agniveers to be recruited in the first year will be three percent of the total armed forces. Government sources have given this information amid violent protests by youth against this new scheme in many parts of the country.
It was informed that Agneepath is the new Human Resource Management Scheme for the Armed Forces. The candidates who join this scheme will be called as Agniveer. Once enrolled in the Indian Air Force, these firefighters will be made to serve under the Air Force Act 1950 for a period of four years.
The plan has been brought to the fore after 2 years of detailed discussions with serving military officers. Its proposal was prepared by the Department of Military Officers, which are military officers. Sources said that it is an insult to the values and traditions of the Indian Armed Forces to think that Agniveer can leave the army and become a threat to the society.
Concerns are also being raised about the impact on the army due to the short tenure of Agniveers, but sources say that similar testing systems are in place in many countries. On completion of four years the performance of the Agniveers will be re-tested and 25% will be placed in service. The new scheme will increase the ratio of young and experienced soldiers to 50-50% in the long run.
What is the goal of Agneepath scheme :
Agneepath Yojana Scheme aims to increase opportunities for youth in the Armed Forces. Under this, about three times the number of soldiers in the armed forces will be recruited from the current enrollment.
However, its exact time period cannot be told yet. It is noteworthy that the government has started this scheme to recruit soldiers on a four-year contract in the Army, Air Force and Navy.
Opportunities for youth to join the armed forces will increase. Today the number of firefighters in the armed forces will triple. The government is not making any changes in the regimental system. Rather, this system will be strengthened because the best firefighters will come here, this will lead to even better coordination.
Most of the countries have short duration military recruitment system, it is considered good for young and agile army. Firefighters recruited in the first year will be 3% of the total Armed Forces force. After examining his performance, he would be re-inducted into the army after four years. In this way, the army will get tested soldiers at the senior rank.
Who can apply for Agneepath Scheme :
All Indians can apply under Agneepath scheme. However, men and women in the age group of 17.5 to 21 years will be recruited. After four years, Agniveer will be able to apply himself for the regular cadre.
Up to 25 percent will be selected from that batch on the basis of the merit of the organization. Other educational qualifications and physical standards will be issued by the Indian Air Force. Firefighters must meet medical eligibility conditions to apply to the Indian Air Force.
When to apply for Agneepath scheme? :
Agneepath Registration 2022 for Navy has started. Agneepath Scheme Registration Process 2022 for all the three wings of Indian Army will be released separately. Under Agneepath Recruitment Scheme candidates have to apply separately for written test and training.
The Agneepath Scheme registration process for the recruitment of Agniveer Vayu 2022 is being started from June 24. The Agneepath Scheme registration process for the Air Force can be done by July 5. The online exam will be conducted around July 24.
Candidates willing to apply for Agneepath Scheme by Indian Air Force need to register for Agniveer Recruitment. Air Force Agniveer Recruitment registration process will start from 24th June 2022. At the same time, the online examination for Agniveer Recruitment Scheme will be conducted on July 24.
After this, candidates will also have to register for the training, which will be processed while the online registration process for the Indian Navy has started from June 22. The process of registration for Indian Army is likely to start in July 2022.
How to Apply Online for Agneepath scheme :
The complete process of Agniveer registration can be completed online through the official website of Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Agneepath Scheme online registration process has started for various parts of the Indian Army.
Agneepath Scheme Registration Documents :
While doing the work of Agneepath Yojana Registration 2022, candidates must carry some important documents with them so that they do not make any mistake. Following is the list of important documents to be kept with you while doing Agneepath Registration 2022 –
- valid email id
- valid mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Marksheet of class 8 or class 10 or class 12 (as applicable)
- residence certificate
Agneepath Scheme Registration Educational Qualification :
Indian Army has prescribed various educational qualifications for various posts of Agneepath Scheme Registration 2022. The following are the educational qualifications for various posts to be acquired through Agneepath Scheme –
- Candidates applying for Agniveer General Duty must have passed 10th class with 45% marks from a recognized board. Also, to apply for this post, it is mandatory for the candidate to have 33 percent marks in each subject.
- Candidates applying for the post of Agniveer Technical must have passed class XII from the Faculty of Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) from a recognized board. Also, such candidates should have 40 percent marks in each subject.
- The youth applying for the post of Agniveer Clerk/Storekeeper Technical must have passed class XII from a recognized board with minimum 60 percent marks in which they should have minimum 50 percent marks in each subject.
- Candidates applying for the post of Agniveer Tradesman must be 10th pass from any recognized board.
- Candidates applying for the post of Agniveer Tradesman must have passed 8th class from any recognized board.
Agneepath Scheme Selection Process :
For Agneepath Scheme Selection Process 2022 all candidates have to first login to joinindianarmy.nic.in, check their eligibility status and then create their profile. After that candidates have to submit by filling Online Agneepath Application Form 2022.
Agneepath Admit Card 2022 will be issued for the candidates after the completion of the application process. Agneepath Admit Card 2022 will also be sent to the registered candidates on their registered email id.
It is mandatory for the candidates to attend the Agneepath Recruitment Rally 2022 along with the Agneepath Admit Card 2022. Such candidates will not be admitted to the Agneepath Recruitment Rally who will not have the Agneepath Admit Card 2022 available. The youth who get selected in the recruitment rally will then have to apply for training.
Benefits of Agneepath Scheme :
- Firefighters will be given hardship allowance, uniform allowance, canteen and medical facilities along with monthly salary. Firefighters will also get traveling allowance. According to the information given on the website, he will get the same facilities as a regular Air Force jawan.
- You will get 30 days leave in a year. They will be given separate medical leave. However, it will depend on the medical checkup.
- The selection process under the Agneepath scheme will start from June 24. Under the Agneepath Scheme 2022, the age limit of the recruits in the Indian Air Force has been increased to 23 years.
- Under the new scheme, there will be a training period of about 2.5 months to 6 months during the service of 4 years.
- If Agniveer dies during four years of service, then he will be given an insurance cover, under which financial assistance of about Rs 1 crore will be given to his family.
- Firefighters will get a salary of 30-40 thousand rupees per month.
- An ex-gratia amount of Rs 44 lakh will be given in case of disability in the line of duty. Along with this, the full salary and service fund package of the rest of the job will also be available.
- Agniveers will have total insurance of 48 lakhs. In case of martyrdom in the line of duty, a lump sum of Rs 44 lakh and a service fund package will be given separately by the government. Apart from this, you will get full salary for the remaining job.
- In the recruitment to be held in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Assam Rifles, 10 per cent seats will be reserved for ‘Agnivar’. Apart from this, the Ministry of Home Affairs has also announced relaxation in upper age limit for ‘Agnivar’ for recruitment in CAPFs and Assam Rifles.
- Around 46,000 soldiers are to be recruited for the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force through the Agneepath scheme. The recruitment of women under the Agneepath scheme will depend on the needs of the services concerned.
How much salary will be available in Agneepath scheme?
If we talk about the salary in Agneepath scheme, then according to the Ministry of Defense, youth will get an annual package of 4.76 lakhs for the first year in this scheme. At the same time, in the last ie fourth year, it will increase to 6.92 lakh.
At the same time, the people of the army will also get the benefit of perks with risk and difficulty. At the same time, on completion of 4 years of service, 11.7 lakh rupees will be given to the youth of the army as service fund. Please note that no tax will be levied on this amount.
Tenure under Agneepath Scheme :
This scheme started by the central government has been started for the youth serving the particular country. Under this scheme, the youth of the country will be recruited in the army for 4 years.
Along with this, youth will be appointed for short term service in the scheme. Rajnath Singh said that this is to strengthen the security of the country. Let us tell you that in this scheme you can apply for any regiment. Also, recruitment will not be done on the basis of caste, religion, region in the regiment.
Agneepath Salary Structure :
For Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2022, Agneepath workers will be given 30000 Rs. monthly salary in the first year, 35000 Rs. monthly salary every year in the monthly salary for the second year and increase to 36500 Rs. for the third year and last 40000 Rs. for class IV will be given.
Out of this salary 30% will be deducted for Agniveer Corpus Fund which will total Rs.5.2 Lakh for 4 years. After retirement, service fund package of Rs 11 lakh 71 thousand will be given to the soldiers.
- 1st year – 21000 – 30000
- 2nd Year – 23100 – 33000
- 3rdYear – 25,550 – 36,500
- 4th Year – 28000 – 40000
Basic knowledge of Agneepath scheme :
- Age Limit – 17.5 to 21 Years
- Holidays – 30 holidays and medical leave per year (as per medical advice)
- Medical Facility – Treatment in service hospital as per CSD provisions
- Service Fund Package – Loan facility, Rs 10.04 lakh will be available after 4 years of service
- Life Insurance – Rs 48 lakh cover
Agneepath Scheme Terms and Conditions :
- Under this scheme the citizens will be appointed for 4 years.
- A separate rank will be provided to the appointed citizens.
- Agniveer can make permanent nomination on completion of the time limit of 4 years.
- About 25 per cent of firefighters will be employed.
- In case of permanent enrolment, Agnivero’s eligibility will be checked as per extant Army Rules.
- This year 46000 Agni Veers will be appointed.
- Enrollment under this scheme will be done through online centralized system, rally and campus interview.
- Enrollment will take place in all India settlements of all classes.
- The minimum age to apply under this scheme is 17.5 years and the maximum age is 21 years.
- The minimum educational qualification under this scheme has been fixed as 10th class.
Read More Articles :