Friends, in today’s time everyone’s dream is different, some want to become a lawyer, some want to become an engineer and some want to make a career in some other field, but there are many people who want to become a homeopathic doctor, BHMS Course Details.
So if you want to become a homeopathic doctor then friends I will try to give you all the information about BHMS course details through this article.
This course is very beneficial for the candidates who want to make their career in the field of homeopathic medicine. There are also good career options after the course. After this course you can do job in hospital and nursing home and if you want you can start your own clinic.
The career scope in this field of medical science is very good. The number of hospitals is increasing day by day. In such a situation, the demand for doctors is also increasing here. Since this is a course related to the medical and health sector, you will not remain unemployed after completing this course. As in other areas.
About BHMS Course : BHMS Course Details
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is an undergraduate homeopathic medicine degree awarded for a course or program in the field of homeopathy. Which is an abbreviation for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery degree.
BHMS duration is the year which includes internship. The Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery degree provides a basic and in-depth knowledge of the Homeopathic Medicinal System as a degree in Homeopathic Medicine.
BHMS which stands for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery is a holistic system of medicine that primarily treats people with highly diluted substances given in the form of tablets. It is based on healing, which triggers a natural system of healing.
BHMS Course Details is of about five and a half years, with 4.5 years of college and 1 year of internship. After doing BHMS course you become a doctor in homeopathic medicine field.
After doing this homeopathic medicine degree, the name of the doctor is written in front of your name. In this course, you are given practical study as well as theoretical study.
How to get Admission in BHMS : BHMS Course Details
Only after fulfilling the eligibility of BHMS course you can proceed for admission to BHMS course, Homeopathy education requirements.
- Completed 10th with good marks.
- 12th pass with Physics Chemistry Biology and English and should have at least 50% to 60% with good marks in BHMS. to enter.
- You can do BHMS course after 12th.
- You must be 17 years old from work.
Admission to BHMS course is through entrance exam. Candidates have to go through various entrance examinations conducted at the state level and national level. Some of the BHMS entrance exams conducted for admission to BHMS are as follows.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (BVP CET)
- Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine (KEAM)
- Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET)
- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) (EAMCET)
List of Some Entrance Exams of BHMS :
- PUCET – Panjab University Common Entrance Test
- AP EAMCET – Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
- TS EAMCET – Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
- KEAM – Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine
Required Skills BHMS Course : BHMS Course Details
Homeopathy doctors need a unique skill set to serve their patients, some of which are inherent and others that can be learned. Every day duties will require different skills, and by perfecting and refining these skills they can make themselves more competitive and their work more attainable and enjoyable.
- Emotional resilience and initiative and willingness to work in stressful environments and challenging/stressful conditions.
- Interested in promoting natural health and being proficient in homeopathic remedies.
- Strong verbal and listening skills, an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage workloads, including the ability to work under pressure.
- Take the time to understand the points made, understand the questions appropriate, and avoid untimely procrastination by paying close attention to what you are telling others.
- Build and develop excellent relationships with patients.
Benefits of BHMS Course : BHMS Course Details
There are many benefits of doing BHMS course, but I want to tell you some benefits which will give you an idea and you will also enjoy doing BHMS course, no course is bad. It happens that you just have to work hard, so let us now know what are the benefits of BHMS course.
- After doing BHMS course, you become well-versed.
- After doing BHMS you are called graduate.
- It is a Bachelor of Science degree, after which you have the knowledge of a homeopathic doctor.
- After doing BHMS course you can do job in any homeopathic hospital.
- In BHMS course, you get information about Homeopathic.
- After doing BHMS, you can easily do a job abroad.
- After doing BHMS you can open your own homeopathic shop.
BHMS course fees : BHMS Course Details
If you do this course from a government college or university, then your fee will be very less. The fee for one year of BHMS Course Details will be around 10 thousand to 20 thousand only, whereas if you do it from private college, then the fee of BHMS course can be around 50 thousand to 1 lakh. These fees may be more or less depending on the college.
BHMS Medical College : BHMS Colleges in India
- Smt. Chandaben M.Patel, Homoeopathic College – Mumbai
- Y.M.T. Homoeopathic College, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- K.M.Kundanani College of Pharmacy – Mumbai
- Mumbai Educational Trust’s Institute of Pharmacy – Mumbai
- Anjnuman-E-Islam Tibbia College & Hospital – Mumbai
- Bharti Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy – Mumbai
- Indian Pharmaceutical Association (M.S.B) Bombay College of Pharmacy – Mumbai
- Homoeopathic Medical College – Kolhapur
- P.E.C.T’S Homoeopathic Medical College – Kolhapur
- Venutai Y Chavhan Homoeopathic College – Kolhapur
- D.S.S.’s Homeopathic Medical College – Kolhapur
- Ahmednagar Homoeopathic College – Ahmednagar
- Homoeopathic Med.College & Hospital – Ahmednagar
- Kakasaheb Mhaske Homoeopathic College – Ahmednager
- Virar Homoeopathic Medical College – Thane.
- P.C.T’s Veer Mata Hiraben P.shah, College of Pharmacy – Thane
- Saraswati Vidya Bhavan’s College of Pharmacy – Thane
- Homoepathic Medical College – Dhule
- Z.V.M.Unani Medical College – Pune
- Dhondumama Sathe Homoeopathic College – Pune
- Lokmanya Medical Foundation Homoeopathic Medical College – Pune
- Mohammedia Tibbia College & Assayer Hospital – Nashik
- Motiwala Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital – Nashik
- Homeopathic Medical College – Bhivandi.
- K.E.S.C.H. Keluskar Homoeopathic Med. College & Hospital – Raigad
- K.E.S.Vengurla Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital – Sindhudurg
- Dapoli Homoeopathic Medical College – Ratnagiri
- Dr. J.J. Magdum Homoeopathic Medical College – Jaysingpur
- Homeopathic Medical College & Samarth Hospital – Satara
- Gulabrao Patil Homoeopathic Medical College – Sangli
- Homoeopathy Medical College – Solapur
- Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College and Assalam Hospital – Nandurbar
BHMS College in Aborad :
- The North-American College of Homeopathy – USA
- Los Angeles School of Homeopathy – USA
- Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine – UK
- Allen College of Homeopathy – UK
- London College of Homeopathy – UK
- Northwest College of Homeopathy – UK
- Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine – Canada
- The Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine – Canada
- Global Information Hub on International Medicine – Australia
How to do BHMS? : BHMS Course Details
This course is specially for those who want to make a career in healing and helping people. Its purpose is to invoke the self-healing qualities of a person to alleviate illness. It is an ideal course for those who are compassionate, empathetic and have listening skills.
How Many Subjects in BHMS : BHMS Course Details
BHMS course 1st year –
- Medical Parts
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Homeopathic Materia Medica
- Anatomy Histology and Embryology
- Physiology including Biochemistry
- Principles of Homeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
BHMS course 2nd year –
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- The practice of Medicine and Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Organon of Medicine and Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy
- Surgery including ENT, Eye Dental, and Homoeo therapeutics.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Infant care and Homoeo therapeutics
- Pathology and Microbiology including Parasitology Bacteriology and Virology
BHMS course 3rd year –
- Medicine and practice of homeotherapeutics
- The practice of Medicine & Homoeo therapeutics
- Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology & dental & Homoeo. therapeutics
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Infant care & Homoeo Therapeutics
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine
BHMS course 4th year –
- The practice of Medicine & Homoeo therapeutics
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine
- Community Medicine
BHMS Course in Abroad :
- Homoeopathic Practitioner Program.
- Homoeopathic Practitioner Diploma Course.
- Diploma, Certificate, and Foundation courses in Homoeopathy.
- Homeopathy online course.
- Diploma Courses/Online Courses in Homoeopathy.
- 4-year course in Homoeopathy.
- Certificate Courses in Homoeopathy & Diploma Courses in Homoeopathy.
- Online and Offline Homoeopathy Courses.
- Diploma in Homeopathic.
Should I do BHMS or MBBS :
MBBS is related to allopathic medical science. BAMS is an Ayurvedic remedy, whereas BHMS is a homeopathic remedy. MBBS is better and everyone likes it.
It is up to you which of the two courses you want to pursue. So much so that at present the scope of MBBS is more. The salary of MBBS doctor is also high as compared to other doctors like BAMS or BHMS. Not only this, the fees of MBBS doctor are very high as compared to other doctors.
The biggest thing is that most people prefer MBBS doctor only. The reason for this is only one that MBBS doctors treat with allopathic medicine, which is completely scientific. In severe to severe condition, treatment is easily possible with this method. Which is not in any Homeopathy and Ayurvedic or Unani (BUMS). If you want to earn more money in life then you should do MBBS.
Is a homeopathic doctor less important than an allopathic doctor?
It is not that the value of a homeopathic doctor is less than that of an MBBS (allopathic) doctor. Both are doctors of their respective medical systems. Therefore, medicines also have to be used separately.
Generally, allopathic medicines start their effect in curing any disease immediately. Whereas homeopathic medicines act slowly. But this does not mean that the value of a BHMS doctor is less than that of an MBBS doctor.
BHMS Job Types : Jobs in Homeopathy
A large number of people are not happy with allopathic treatment and never fully recover. Hence there has been a great demand for natural and alternative remedies. People often turn to homeopathic doctors in search of a complete cure for their disease.
Apart from this, homeopathic medicine does not have any side effects. These factors have encouraged homeopaths to open their own clinics and benefit from a medical system that was not as prestigious as it is now.
- Private Practice
- Public Health Specialists
BHMS Employment Sector :
- Medical college
- State Dispensary
- Training Institute
- Research Institutes
- Charitable Institution
- Homeopathic Drug Store
What is the salary after doing BHMS course?
In today’s time, no person earns more than the medical field in any field because every person living today’s lifestyle falls ill many times in his life time and needs a doctor. Doctors earn a lot of money by helping them.
Let us tell you that 70% to 80% of business in India is done in the medical sector. After completing BHMS course, it is up to you how much salary you will get, which profession you choose and your salary also depends on your experience, how experienced you are and how easy you can treat your patients.
If we talk about a government doctor, then your salary can be estimated from 25000 to 35000. If you choose any other profession then you can take salary according to its criteria and experience. But it is certain that after doing BHMS course, you will get an initial salary of 20000.
Questions BHMS Course Details :
- What is BHMS Course Details ?
- How to become a homeopathic doctor?
- How to take homeopathic medicine education?
- How to get homeopathy doctor degree online?
- What are the career options after BHMS?
Read Mythology Article :